• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to 15mm vertical style
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Yakima's Heavy Duty Shocks increase the carrying capacity of Yakima's RackandRoll 78 trailer from 250 pounds to 350 pounds (RackandRoll sold separately).
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Page 1 of 1