Simply put, the RockShox Lyrik is an absolute weapon for enduro riders everywhere. It makes more control, at higher speeds, on big burly terrain not only possible but also addictive. The new Lyrik gets our new Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today’s enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows on-the-fly compression control.
- Lyrik is the number one enduro bike fork choice
- New Charger 2 damper is lighter, more bump-compliant and has more easily adjustable knobs
- 2.8" tire width clearance
- BOOST only
- OneLoc remote compatibility
- Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
- New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
- Three position compression adjuster (Open/Pedal/Firm) with Low Speed compression adjustment in the Open position
- External rebound damping adjustment
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered, aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||35mm, tapered wall aluminum w/Fast Black|
|Dropouts||110 x 15mm|
|Adjustments||External rebound, low-speed compression, 3-position compression (open/pedal/firm)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Diffusion Black / 46mm / 160mm / 27.5-inch||710845801433||00.4019.658.010|