Coming up with new ways to make you safer on the road is a top priority at Serfas. Their unique “BLAST” Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10 minute runtime in that specific mode so you'll know when you need to recharge to be seen.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- “Blast” Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (100 Lumens): 2 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (100 Lumens): 3.5 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 14.5 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer