The ROAM 60’s careful combination of shape, width, design, and materials yields a carbon wheel that gives bikers the speed-enabling features they want—and the critical reliability they need. Lightweight, high-strength 36mm (external width) carbon rims increase control and confidence in any terrain.The precision engagement of DOUBLE TIME hubs ensure quick, consistent power delivery from the pedals, and a durable, smooth-rolling feel. The ROAM 60 is the wheel for riders who want everything and don’t like to compromise.
- Light and strong carbon rim designed for more speed, more control, and more reliability
- Wide profile, hookless, tubeless ready, carbon rim
- Smooth, quick engagement with durable DOUBLE TIME hubs
- Stealthy new graphics and customizable sticker pack
- The B1 version has 36mm wide rims.
- Wide rim works well with traditional and plus size MTB tires
- One size spoke fits the entire wheel model: front left and right, rear left and right
- Skewer Included: No
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
|Outer Rim Width||36mm|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Sprint, Bladed, Straight Pull|
|Axle||148 x 12mm|
|Valve Type||Medium Presta Valve 41-55mm|
* Subject to change without notice.